Character Designs!




Although I am doing the frankenstein script I have still created two characters that go with the story. I created a professor/creator in a white lab coat and wearing black rubber glove to protect him from the work he does, I also gave my character magnifying goggles in a victorian style, so he can see his work in closer detail. The overall look of my characters are inhuman beings that are cross between a rodent/alien creature as I feel this helps the viewer understand the inhuman work the creator is doing and that the creator is also a monster for the work he does. The Monster is similar to the creator but on a much larger scale, has yellow/greenish skin and is not in proportion as mentioned in the script. I also gave my character longer arms because I see the creator uses his hands a lot when working and the monster also has long arms because he is made up of part of a similar creature to the professor.

No comments:

Post a Comment