for the layout of my lair I created four rooms that lead of each other, as I felt that the joker's lair was likely to be underground in the centre of Gotham city. As it was going to be set underground each room is rather small and has a chrostophobic feeling almost like a padded cell in an insane asyleme. The four rooms I created are a meetings room, to talk about getting batman and ruining Gotham city. A prison cell, for capturing and killing his prisoners in. A lab were he creates and works on his new plans, and his own version of the batcave.... the jokercave. This is were he keeps all his inventions and his supercomputer!!! I decided against having any living quarters in my lair as the joker probably doesn't eat or sleep, but probably takes some medication that he has created in his lab.

No comments:

Post a Comment