I found it very hard using the 3ds max software at first and found my self repeating some of the steps because I had created what I wanted by wasn't quite sure on how I had achieved it so I alot of my time in the first three weeks I did not really producing anything for my final piece, but spent my time playing with the program and trying to famililarize myself with each different process. Have spent some weeks practising, I felt more confident in making things that I want to appear in my Lair. I created many different objects from glass bottles and flasks in the Lab, to more unusual machines in the Joker cave. The inspiration for my machines were from children's toys like spinning tops and sand timers, combined with electrical equipment and what future technology might look like, such as laser guns and teleportation machines.

I have set my filming of the lair as a high widescreen angle to give it a look of being watched through on one of batman flying, spying gadgets. I also added some batman music to my film created by Danny Elfman.

I really enjoyed making this project, at first I found the software very hard to understand, but interesting at the same time as I developed understanding of how it works. I gained confidence when practising with the software and I feel I managed to create a interesting interpretation of what the Joker's lair could look like if it actually existed.

No comments:

Post a Comment