Villains Lair!!!

After researching into the idea of a villains/superhero's lair, I decided to create a villains lair rather than a superhero's as a found out that a villains lairs were more interesting as they showed their personality and in most cases their insanity for wanting to take over the world. I looked at various different villains lairs from Syndromes remote tropical island, in the Incredibles, with its 1950's look at the future of design, superman's enemy Lex Luthors Opulent Mansion to Dracula's Gothic Castle. In the end i decided to create the Joker's Lair. I choose BatMan's number one arch enemy because unlike many super villains, he's not crazy he's completely insane, so because of this factor it would give me as much freedom to design my lair in any way I felt would match his insanity.


No comments:

Post a Comment