Once my images and questions were created I started putting my quiz together. At first I found this very difficult and a big test of my patients, because if one one part of the code was incorrect none of my quiz would work. This happened a number of times and was very frustrating and took a very long time to correct even though it might only have been because one missing letter or missed title. After a while these mistakes happened less and less often as I was more careful and understood why I kept going wrong. I then created an animation tween in the middle of my quiz so when your answering the questions its not question after question until the end. The animation is of alice shrinking after drinking some tonic. I also added some music to my work that plays though out the quiz. At the end of the quiz the user gets a reward of watching the trailer to the new Alice in Wonderland film and to know their score. If their score is not 10/10 they can reattempt the quiz again!

No comments:

Post a Comment