My 3d Environment

In 3d Max I designsed my environment around some of my favourite features of the research I did from Sleeper, sculpture house the Jetsons and other futuristic Furniture designs. I then changed these to make them look even more realistic by having them made in ultra shiny reflective materials, having them balance on tiny legs or stands and even hovering in mid air. I added other detail such as hovering circular rings to add an even more unrealistic/futuristic look to my furniture. This also made them look more space aged as it almost looked like rings around a planet like saturn. I also added shiny textures to all my objects or a translucent colour affect so everything looked man made. With so many reflective materials the light and shapes of other objects were reflected in everything else which added to the theme of a futuristic setting.

No comments:

Post a Comment