My Robot

The design of my robot is a combination of the Woody Allen's impersonation of a robot butler and the Jetsons cartoon butler. I like the idea of the overall look of my animation being in a cartoon style but a modern interpretation and 3d animated rather than an hand drawn animation. I have created it so it looks like my robot is made of shiny coloured metal and I have also added colour by giving him a blue body and yellow detail rather than being black and white like conventional butlers. I have also added a bow-tie, jacket detail and jacket tails. I have given my robot a large square head to emphasise his intelligence and he only has one eye so he focuses on his tasks. He also doesn't have a mouth as he receives orders and doesn't give them so he has no need to talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment